Followers

Friday, May 7, 2010

OrGaNiC cHicKeN

Salam and hello to everyone...

This is the second part of the Dairy Cow's story which I post before.

Later after we spend about 3 hours in the farm, its time to eat since we're all feel hungry. So we continue our journey to pickup my husband's cousin and headed to Kluang Town to find the famous Radix Fried Chicken (RFC).

Radix Fried Chiken - the front view

This fast food restaurant is not an ordinary fast food. It sells only organic chicken which they breed in their own breeding farm. This restaurant is under HPA company which in providing Halal food especially for Muslim consumers and generally for everyone. The food they fed their chicken is fully organic. No antibiotics, no medication and no hormones (I feel safe to eat it).

We entered the restaurant and place the order:

We choose Combo A (much more cheaper). As I started to eat the fried chicken, it struck me that......... the chicken taste so DELICIOUS!!!!! Deliciously delicious! It taste different from the chicken I use to fried at home. 

at around 6.00 p.m, we walk around in the shopping mall  in front of the restaurant and head back home around 7.00 p.m.

Then, I saw this:


It is also a subsidiaries of HPA company (they use the word RADIX, so easy to detect). I hope that when I have the chance to come again, I will try the food here.

That day, we reach home at 10.00 p.m. Tired but happy. Really an unforgettable moments.

To all reader's, if you come to Malaysia, look for these restaurants. The food is really delicious and healthy and selling at an affordable price.




Happy moments dictated
Saturday, 1st May 2010
5.00-7.00p.m,
Kluang, Johor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©